Planning & Surveys


Tree Preservation Order and Conservation Area permission applications:

To work on a tree which has a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) or falls within a Conservation Area you must first apply for planning permission from the local council.

This is something we can do on your behalf or you can send off for the relevant forms and apply yourself.

To comply with legislation, it is vital that tree surgery works do not commence until planning approval is granted this can take 6-8 weeks.

The cost of us applying depends on the size of the site and the amount of trees requiring work. We are very happy to provide a no obligation quotation.